Monday, September 24, 2007

My new discovery: Yamuna Body Rolling.

I've stumbled upon a great way to relieve tension, realign your body, and relax stressed muscles. Yamuna Body Rolling. My doctor recommended it and sent me to a massage therapist who was certified in this technique and so far it seems very helpful and easy to do. Check it out at yamunabodyrolling.com. I got my red ball a couple of weeks ago (my therapist gave me one stretch to do with it). My curiousity was intense so I did some research and bought the book over the weekend. I've signed up for a body rolling class now too. I think this will be a great way to be kind to myself and relieve serious muscle tension! Check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was happy to find your blog. How do I find a therapist who does this.

T. Frazier

Heather A Posey said...

I have just moved to Maryland and I'm looking for a therapist...