Monday, September 15, 2008

There must be a happy medium.

Last night I decided to do something revolutionary. I took a real sleeping pill. Not your over the counter Tylenol PM types, but Rozerem. That tiny little pill knocked me OUT for 12 hours straight. I didn't hear anything, feel anything, or hurt anywhere. OUT. I didn't really wake up good until about 7 tonight. My husbands tells me I should take another one tonight, but I don't want to be groggy all day tomorrow too, so I opt not to. And here I am. Awake all night!
Where is the happy medium? I have written published articles on how to get a good night's sleep! I have led seminars on how to sleep! I know what to do! Yet I cannot sleep. I have barriers. Aches and pains, gallbladder issues, a very strange and jacked up work schedule, and a 4 year old. Can't get rid of any of those things at the moment. I think my next post will be all about the cool things you can do in the wee hours of the day.

No comments: