Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween


Trick or treat, smell my feet, gimme something good to eat. Here's the sweet little Candy Corn all ready to go out for her very first trick or treating adventure! I made that little candy corn thing myself. After my first two weeks of being a stay at home mother (ahhh!), which of course I never, ever thought I'd for one second be, I am starting to get the hang of playing, being crafty, using my imagination again, and teaching my little tot about the ins and outs of the world. I bought her a Memory game and taught her how to play it and she's beaten me at every game since! Seriously. Forget being smarter than a 5th grader. I'm just gonna try to outsmart my 3 year old...

2 comments:

Joy Floyd said...

Cute costume; Chloe came in here and took one look at her and said "She's a candy corn, Mommy".

Heather A Posey said...

And she's wearing Chole's old shoes (which she loves)!!