1. My life is now on a bit of a different track, and as scary as that is, I hope this slightly altered path will be full of new love and challenges, while still tipping my hat with respect to where I've been so far.
2. New friends. New things that interest me. New thoughts about old things in my world.
3. Dude, the New Kids on the Block just released a new CD, and its very awesome!
4. I have a 5 star VIP ticket to see them in concert in June! Squeeeee!
5. Since I will be meeting the guys in person, this provides much needed inspiration to lose this nagging tire around my belly. Already did 2 hour long workouts on my bike this week!
6. I'm writing more.
7. I sold my 4th and 5th Disney trips all in one day yesterday! Rockstar!
8. The Supreme Court is examining the issue of gay marriage. About freaking time. This is a good thing for all of you who believe in the ideals of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, as well as equality and justice for all. I am impressed by the Facebook campaigns as well.
9. My 2nd grade child is now reading at a 6th grade level. She's freaking brilliant and I take at least half the credit for that. Screw my ancestors. This winner is all mine!
10. Putting a bit more effort into being a girl isn't as hard as I thought. I am still plucking eyebrows. I purchased eyeshadow for dummies, and I bought some new jewelry. Still haven't figured out eye liner yet...but these days I celebrate the little things. :)